Services for Volunteer Community Groups
- Grant Applications: If you require assistance searching for grants or completing a grant application, our staff can help!
- Equipment Loan: Borrow equipment from us to help with your meetings and events. We have,
- 10' x 10' tent
- Sandwich boards
- Data projector, laptop and screen
- Flip chart
- Sound system or bull horn
- Photocopying: If you are a non-profit organization within the Municipality of Chester you are eligible for 100 black & white or 50 colour photocopies, free of charge, each calendar year. Once you use your free copies, we have very reasonable rates and would be pleased to help you. If you are preparing tickets we also have a paper cutter that you can access.
- Event Advertising: Send us your community event information and we will advertise it on the events calendar on this site, send it through email to our contacts, include it in the monthly calendar in the Lighthouse Now Progress Bulletin, and include it in the municipal newsletter.
- Designated Community Project Fund: The Municipality can receive donations from the public or organizations to be specifically given to local community group(s) or project(s) as a grant. We will accept donations, issue charitable donation receipts for donations of $25 or more, and then issue the grant to appropriate groups.
Published: 10 December 2014
Created: 10 December 2014
Last Updated: 12 December 2017