Bringing Waste to Kaizer Meadow
Kaizer Meadow Environmental Management Centre is located at 450 Kaizer Meadow Road, Sherwood, just off Route 14.
Hours of operation are Monday to Saturday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
All types of waste can be brought to Kaizer Meadow Environmental Management Centre.
- Municipal solid waste
- Compostable material
- Yard waste
- Blue bag recyclables and recyclable paper
- Contaminated soil
- Construction and demolition material (C & D)
- Large appliances, including refrigerators
- Household hazardous waste
If you are a resident of the Municipality of Chester, you are permitted to bring up to 1,500 lbs of waste to the Landfill per trip, free of charge. If you are a contractor, please click here for our tipping fee schedule. New contractors are required to complete a form upon arriving at the Scale House for the first time.
- Drive up to the Scale House window to be weighed;
- Proceed to the Public Drop Off area; or if permitted, to other areas specific to your load (shingle or C & D pile or landfill);
- Unload your waste;
- Drive back to the Scale House window to be weighed again;
- Pay your bill (Debit or Visa only) or receive an invoice for later billing.
Call the Solid Waste Department at 902-275-2330 for information.
Published: 13 January 2015
Created: 13 January 2015
Last Updated: 29 July 2016